- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2017, No .Of. Posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Last Date & More details.
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs Overview:
- 3 Eligibility Details of UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs
- 4 Application Fee:-
- 5 Salary and Benefits:-
- 6 How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs
- 7 Important Dates For UPSC Jobs 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017, No .Of. Posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Last Date & More details.
Name of the Post: UPSC Recruitment 2017 (Assistant Professor, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer)
No. Of UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs: 63 Jobs
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs Age Limit: Given Below
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs: Degree/Engineering
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Salary: Rs. 15600 to 39100/-
Last Date to Apply: Apply Before 12/01/17 as much as possible.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs Overview:
The Union Public Service Commission has recently released a jobs notification through UPSC Recruitment 2017. As per the official notification of UPSC Recruitment 2017, there is a requirement of 63 officers. However, those Posts are 63 Assistant Professor, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, and Other. However, the candidates who are interested in the UPSC Recruitment 2017 they can apply for this Jobs. But at the same time, they should have few eligibilities. To know the more information about govt jobs, which suitable for your qualification please follow the Govt Jobs Of India Website for regular updates.
However, to apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2017 job candidates should apply before the last date which is 12/01/17 as much as possible. In detail, the candidate who are willing to get a job through UPSC Recruitment 2017 they should have few eligibilities stated by the UPSC Board. As a matter of fact, to apply for this Jobs candidates should complete their MBBS./Degree/Engineering for more detailed information go through below….
|UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2017 JOB DETAILS|
|POST NAME||NO.OF POSTS||SALARY||GRADE PAY|
|Assistant Professor||39 Posts||Rs. 15600 to 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||06 Posts||Rs. 15600 to 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
Eligibility Details of UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs
Those who are interested in this UPSC Recruitment 2017 they should have some eligibilities which are given below.
- For Assistant Professor: In Detail, to apply for this Job candidates should complete MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section(3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956) and Post Graduate degree in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty.
- For Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: In detail,to apply for the post of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer post candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering ((B. E. or B. Tech) or B. Sc. (Engg)) awarded by a recognised University in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology.
At the same time, to apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs candidates age should be For Deputy Central Intelligence Officer 35 years and for Assistant Professor40 years as per the official notification.
Even though there is an age limit but at the same time, there is an age relaxation too. In detail, For OBC candidates 03 years, for SC/ST candidates 05 years and for PWD candidate 10 years age relaxation applicable.
However, to apply for this jobs candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- through Online mode. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Place of Work:-
After all, the selected candidate should be able to work anywhere in India.
However, the process of selection will on the basis of Written test and together with a personal interview.
Salary and Benefits:-
Salary: After all, the selected candidates will get a good salary of Rs. 15600 to 39100/- per month together with a grade pay of Rs. 6600/-
Benefits: All things considered, the selected candidates will provide lots of benefits. For example, Housing facility, Insurance, Medical facility, free mobile, allowances and more which are provided by the Indian Government.
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs
- Job seekers should scan their photograph and signature then save.
- After that Job, seekers should follow the UPSC Recruitment 2017 Website.
- Then click on Assistant Professor & Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Jobs 2016-17 notification.
- Job seeker should read all details about notification carefully before applying.
- Click on Apply online option.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Please make to be sure fill all the details otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Now take a print out of application too, due to you may need in future.
- Fill the online application before the last date without delay.
Important Dates For UPSC Jobs 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.01.2017
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application: 13.01.2017
Finally Important Links
- Apply Online:https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
Finally, we hope this government job notification suits you. Perhaps, if you have other qualification or if you belongs to other categories or other States. Don’t worry Similarly, we are providing all govt jobs details too.