- 1 APPSC Recruitment 2017, No .Of. Posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Last Date & More details of 504 Lecturers Posts.
- 2 In Detail, APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts):
- 3 Eligibility Details of APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts):
- 4 Application Fee: –
- 5 How to Apply APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts)
- 6 APPSC Recruitment (504 Lecturers Posts) Important Dates
- 7 Finally Important Links
APPSC Recruitment 2017, No .Of. Posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Last Date & More details of 504 Lecturers Posts.
Name of the Post: APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts)
No. Of APPSC Recruitment 2017 Lecturers Posts: 504
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Lecturers Posts Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
Educational Qualification for 504 Lecturers Posts: Graduation With 55%
504 Lecturers Posts Salary: Rs. 15600 to 39100/-
504 Lecturers Posts Last Date to Apply: 05/02/2017
In Detail, APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts):
The Andhra Pradesh state is one of the most rapidly developing states in India. Now the Andhra Pradesh Govt has released govt jobs notification through its APPSC Recruitment 2017. As per the official notification of APPSC Recruitment 2017, there is the requirement of Lecturers. However, there are 504 Lecturers posts are available. The candidates who are interested in this APPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs they can apply for this Lecturers Posts. However, to apply for this Jobs candidates should apply through online.
In detail, those who have completed their graduation and waiting for a govt job they should not miss this opportunity. Meanwhile, they should have some eligibility to apply for this Jobs. To know the more latest govt Jobs information please follow this Website Govt Jobs Of India for regular and latest updates. However, to know furthermore details regarding this APPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs please go through below…
APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts):
|Post Name||APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts)|
|No. of Posts||504|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||29/12/16|
|Last Date To Apply Online||28/01/17|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Eligibility Details of APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts):
Education Qualification: –
Of Course, the candidates who are willing to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2017 for Lecturer jobs they should have good academic career with minimum 55% of marks or Grade Of B in the 7 Points scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India. ii)And at the same time, candidates Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University.
Of course, those who are willing to get a govt job in India obviously they should be an Indian.
Age Limit: –
In fact, Candidates who are going to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2017-(504 Lecturers Posts) must have their age between 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07 2016). However, there is an age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC 05 years and for PWD candidates 10 years age relaxation is applicable.
Application Fee: –
As a matter of fact, it is quite common to pay an application fee by the candidates. In detail, the job seekers have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 42 years). And at the same time, those candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
Place Of Work:-
Of course, those who get select f for the Lecturer post they should be able to work in Andhra Pradesh.
Selection Procedure: –
However, the process of selection will be based on a screening test and oral test conducted by APPSC Recruitment 2017.
Salary and Benefits of APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts)
After all the process of selection the selected candidate will get a good amount of salary upto Rs.39100/- per month together with lots of benefits.
How to Apply APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts)
- First and foremost, Job seekers should scan their photograph and signature before applying for APPSC Recruitment 2017 (504 Lecturers Posts).
- Afterward, Job seekers should follow the APPSC Recruitment 2017 website link which is given below.
- Then search & click on APPSC Recruitment Lecturer Posts.
- Job seeker should read all the notification details carefully before applying.
- Click on apply online option.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
APPSC Recruitment (504 Lecturers Posts) Important Dates
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 29/12/16
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 28/01/17
Finally Important Links
- Details Advertisement Link: https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals/LatestNotifications/Approved%20Notification%20Degree%20College%20Lecturers%20In%20APEC.PDF
- Apply Online: https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/RegistrationForms/RegistrationTypes.aspx
Finally, we hope this government job notification suits you. Perhaps, if you have other qualification or if you belongs to other categories or other States. Don’t worry Similarly, we are providing all govt jobs details too. In addition, if you want to know tips on How to get a government job Please click on the link.