- 1 UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 – Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs , No .Of. Posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Last Date & More details.
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs Overview:
- 3 Eligibility Details of Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs 2016-17
- 4 How To Apply For Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs 2017
- 5 Important Dates For UPSSSC Jobs
- 6 IMPORTANT LINKS
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 – Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs , No .Of. Posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Last Date & More details.
Name of the Post: Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs
No. Of Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs: 352 Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01/07/2016
Educational Qualification for Stenographer Jobs: Intermediate/12th class
Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs Salary: Rs.5200 to 20200/-
Last Date to Apply For Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs: Apply Before 14/01/17 as much as possible.
Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs Overview:
Uttar Pradesh State government has recently released a govt jobs notification through UPSSSC Recruitment Board. As per the official notification, Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs are going to recruit by the board. However, there are 352 jobs are going to recruit. The candidates who are interested in this Stenographer Jobs they can apply through online. Before going to apply for this jobs candidates should have few qualifications. However, to apply for this jobs, job seekers who are in govt job search should apply through online on or before 14/01/17 as much as possible.
In detail, those who are going to apply for this Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs they should have few eligibilities. However, to apply for this Jobs candidates should complete their intermediate. At the same time, their age should be between 18 to 40 years. To know the more govt jobs information please follow this Govt Jobs Of India website for regular updates. Meanwhile to know furthermore information about this Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs please go through below….
|UPSSSC RECRUITMENT 2017 JOBS DETAILS|
|POST NAME||NO.OF POSTS||SALARY||GRADE PAY|
|Stenographer||352 Posts||Rs. 5200 to 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
Eligibility Details of Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs 2016-17
Those who are going to apply for this Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs they should complete their intermediate or CCC. At the same time, they should have a minimum speed of 80W.P.M in stenography and 25 W.P.M in typing as well.
At the same time, those who are applying for this Jobs their age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2016.As per the official notification of UPSSSC Recruitment 2017.
As a matter of fact, to apply for this Jobs candidates should be an Indian. In detail, you must have any government issued recognizing card like Adhaar, Pan etc to apply for this Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs 2016-17.
However, to apply for this Jobs candidates have to pay an application fee. In detail, For General/OBC: Rs.185/- for SC/ST: Rs.95/- and for PWD: Rs. 25/- have to pay through SBI E- collect only.
Place of Work:-
Of course, those who get select for this jobs they should be able to work in Uttar Pradesh State Only.
Meanwhile, the process of selection will be on the basis of Written exam, skill test and together with a personal interview.
Salary and Benefits:-
Salary: After all, the selected candidate will get a good salary of Rs.5200 to 20200/- together with a grade pay of Rs. 2800/-
Benefits: All things, considered, the candidate will provide lots of benefits which are provided by the government. For example, housing facility, insurance, medical benefits, PF and more.
How To Apply For Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs 2017
- Job seekers should scan their photograph and signature then save.
- After that Job, seekers should follow the UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Website
- Then search & click on Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs 2016-17 notification.
- Job seeker should read all details about notification carefully before applying.
- Then Click on Apply online option.
- Next, fill all the details & submit the form.
- Please make to be sure fill all the details otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Now take a print out of application too, due to you may need in future.
- Finally, Fill the online application before the last date without delay.
Important Dates For UPSSSC Jobs
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 24.12.2016
- Last Date To Registration Of Online Application (Part-I): 14.01.2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application (Part-II): 18.01.2017
- Closing, Date To receipt of Application Fee: 16.01.2017
Apply Online: http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx
Finally, we hope this government job notification suits you. Perhaps, if you have other qualification or if you belongs to other categories or other States. Don’t worry Similarly, we are providing all govt jobs details too.